Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm detecting a trend

Did the big 10 hour drive today from the Grand Tetons to Moab, UT. Great scenery but otherwise uneventful as expected. Checked out this great micro brewery here in town and I must say, I was impressed. Great food and great beer. But I'm not on this trip to report on the local brews of our southwest. I want to send so many pics but I don't want to send regular ol' phone pics. I want everyone to see the real camera pics. Plus, I've been victim to both a low cell battery and spotty service so that's why I've been out of touch (literally). That's all for now. Tomorrow is Arches NP.

Oh and I almost forgot to mention how much I'm looking forward to an actual bed tonight. I've been "roughing it" for the last 3 nights and the hotel is a welcomed change.

Venture on, venture with XM.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: