Friday, August 15, 2008

Anxious Night Before

So I'm heading out in the morning for my big Utah/Wyoming/Arizona trip (in that order). This is the inaugural post. All was well as far as nights before a trip go until I did the dumbest thing I've done in my life and left my ATM card in the ATMachine. Smart.

Anyway, the first leg (or 3 legs really) of the trip involve me spending an entire day in airports. First to Hotlanta, then Vegas (I know, I know), then finally the fine city of Salt Lake City. After I obtain my rental car, it's another 5 or so hours to Jackson, WY which is just south of the Grand Tetons. More later (obviously). And get used to things in parenthesis. Kinda the way I roll.

And by the way, this is probably the first and only post where I am using a full keyboard sitting here at the house. From now on, it'll be just the blackberry with it's abbrev. qwerty keyboard. In other words, expect posts to be short.

Venture on.

1 comment:

TripJax said...

Oh my fuck. Good luck.