Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fascinated and Frustrated

Post one of the post-trip blog. Bear with me (foreshadowing)...

Airports (or really those contained within) never cease to amaze me. Not to get started on a Miller-esque rant about a Carlin-esque topic but basically, people are stupid. From the old guy next to me trying to figure out the touch screen games on the seat back monitor (FAIL!) to the endless masses who clog the door to the gate thinking they have to be the first on board even though they're in zone 7, people are stupid and everytime I'm in an airport I'm reminded of this.

In fact, the best one yet was the jackoff that stopped upon exiting the escalator right in front of me. Did he honestly think this was the best place for him to search for his cell phone? Evidently. Was he pissed when I completely (and by completely, I mean on purpose) Pele kicked his little gay wheeled carry-on bag out of his hand? I like to think he was.

Venture on, venture often

No comments: